- Book List
- I Have Called You by Name
- Until My Name Is Known
- My Stories
- Biblical Womanhood
- Saving Time with School
- Dependence or Independence?
- What is Essential for Babies?
- Traveling with Children by Airplanes
- Traveling with Children in the Car
- What about Moms Working
- Freedom to Choose
- Biblical Manhood
- Who Controls the Money?
- What's a Mom?
- Look What I Can Do
- Child Training
- Cultivating Your Child's Gifts
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- Time Management with Children?
- Why Care?
- What Prayer Does
- Dear Master Series
- Being In the World But Not Of It
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- Are You God's?
- The Passover
- What Has Changed?
- Is Someone Else's Attitude Stealing Your Joy?
- How Do You Prepare for Worship?
- Are You Stressed?
- What Your Reactions Say about You
- He Opened Their Minds to Understand
- Do the Scriptures Burn You?
- Being in His Presence
- A Life Not Wasted
- Faith Like a Child
- Speaking to Him
- Hurting People
- Memorial Day--A Day To Remember
- Are You Listening?
- Twelve Steps To Take the Hectic Out of the Holidays
- Wrong Beliefs, Wrong Policy: Wrong Outcome
- Are You in a Rut?
- What Do You Treasure?
- Fairness and Equality
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- Household Maintenance
- Shopping to Save Money
- Why De-clutter?
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- Treasures to Explore
- Reading--It's for your children
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- What Kind of Library Are You Building?
- The Bible with a Heart
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- About Me
I Write about What Matters.
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
to help you in your walk with the Savior.
I'm Sonya Contreras
Author of Biblical fiction,
married to my best friend,
and challenged by eight sons' growing pains
as I write about what matters.