- Who Controls the Money?
- Saving Time with School
- What about Moms Working
- Freedom to Choose
- Biblical Manhood
- What's a Mom?
- Look What I Can Do
- Cultivating Your Child's Gifts
- Child Training
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- Time Management with Children?
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- Biblical Womanhood
- About Me
- What Has Changed?
- Is Someone Else's Attitude Stealing Your Joy?
- How Do You Prepare for Worship?
- Dear Master Series
- Are You Stressed?
- What Your Reactions Say about You
- He Opened Their Minds to Understand
- Do the Scriptures Burn You?
- Being in His Presence
- A Life Not Wasted
- Faith Like a Child
- Speaking to Him
- Hurting People
- Why Care?
- What Prayer Does
- Being In the World But Not Of It
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- Are You God's?
- The Passover
- Treasures to Explore
- Reading--It's for your children
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- What Kind of Library Are You Building?
- The Bible with a Heart
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- The Face that Shows
- Do You Believe in Yourself?
- Wondering About My Books?
- Calling All Reviewers
- I Have Called You by Name
- Until My Name Is Known
- How Can You Help
- Why I Write
- The Publishing Process
- My Stories
- My Family
- Shopping to Save Money
- Why De-clutter?
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- Memorial Day--A Day To Remember
- Are You Listening?
- Twelve Steps To Take the Hectic Out of the Holidays
- Wrong Beliefs, Wrong Policy: Wrong Outcome
- Are You in a Rut?
- What Do You Treasure?
- Fairness and Equality
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- Household Maintenance
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage, and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
that help you in your walk with the Savior.
To find the most recent articles, see INDEX.