- About Me
- Until My Name Is Known
- My Stories
- Calling All Reviewers
- How Can You Help
- Wondering About My Books?
- Why I Write
- The Publishing Process
- The Face that Shows
- Do You Believe in Yourself?
- My Family
- Twelve Steps To Take the Hectic Out of the Holidays
- Wrong Beliefs, Wrong Policy: Wrong Outcome
- Are You in a Rut?
- What Do You Treasure?
- Fairness and Equality
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- Household Maintenance
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Look What I Can Do
- Child Training
- Cultivating Your Child's Gifts
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- Time Management with Children?
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- Biblical Womanhood
- Biblical Manhood
- What Your Reactions Say about You
- A Life Not Wasted
- Faith Like a Child
- Speaking to Him
- What Prayer Does
- Being In the World But Not Of It
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- The Passover
- Dear Master Series
- The Bible with a Heart
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage, and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
that help you in your walk with the Savior.
To find the most recent articles, see INDEX.