- My Family
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Are You Listening?
- Twelve Steps To Take the Hectic Out of the Holidays
- Wrong Beliefs, Wrong Policy: Wrong Outcome
- Are You in a Rut?
- What Do You Treasure?
- Fairness and Equality
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- Household Maintenance
- Biblical Womanhood
- Biblical Manhood
- What's a Mom?
- Look What I Can Do
- Cultivating Your Child's Gifts
- Child Training
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- Time Management with Children?
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- About Me
- Why Care?
- What Prayer Does
- Being In the World But Not Of It
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- The Passover
- Dear Master Series
- Are You Stressed?
- What Your Reactions Say about You
- He Opened Their Minds to Understand
- Do the Scriptures Burn You?
- Being in His Presence
- A Life Not Wasted
- Faith Like a Child
- Speaking to Him
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- What Kind of Library Are You Building?
- The Bible with a Heart
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- Until My Name Is Known
- Calling All Reviewers
- How Can You Help
- Why I Write
- The Publishing Process
- My Stories
- The Face that Shows
- Do You Believe in Yourself?
- Wondering About My Books?
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage, and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
that help you in your walk with the Savior.
To find the most recent articles, see INDEX.