- About Me
- My Books
- My Family
- Wrong Beliefs, Wrong Policy: Wrong Outcome
- Are You in a Rut?
- What Do You Treasure?
- Fairness and Equality
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- Household Maintenance
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Time-Out or Restoration
- Look What I Can Do
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- Time Management with Children?
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- Biblical Womanhood
- Biblical Manhood
- Speaking to Him
- What Prayer Does
- Being In the World But Not Of It
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- The Passover
- Dear Master Series
- The Bible with a Heart
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage, and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
that help you in your walk with the Savior.
To find the most recent articles, see INDEX.