- About Me
- My Family
- My Books
- Stressed? Read a Book
- Books that Influence
- What is a Good Book?
- Fiction is Good for Seven Things
- The Case for Good Taste in Children's Books
- What Should Fiction Do?
- What Does a 5-Star Book Review Mean?
- Book List: What Every Boy Wants to Read
- Escape for a Moment in Time
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Fairness and Equality
- Too Much to Handle
- What is an American Soldier?
- How Do You Respond to Stupid People?
- It's the Little Things That Matter
- What Does Your Clothes Say About You?
- Tips for Clutter Management
- Tips to Save Time in Making Meals
- Tips To Make Food Stretch
- Fall Colors
- Tips for the Holidays
- The Good Old Days
- The Worldview that Makes the Underclass
- Are You Seeing Black?
- What Season Are You?
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- The Earthworm is My Hero
- Fathers Away on a Mission
- Fathers Away on a Mission Part 2
- Fathers Away on a Mission Part 3
- What Baseball Teaches About Life
- Sleep--It's for Your Brain
- What's the Value of a Dollar? Part Two
- Time Management with Children?
- What's the Value of a Dollar? Part One
- Family Recipes
- What's for DInner?
- Making of a Father
- Keeping the Tradition Going
- Biblical Womanhood
- Biblical Manhood
- Being in the World, But Not of It...Lot's Story
- Satan's Lies
- Christian Living
- The Passover
- Dear Master Series
Pause. Read. Think.
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you wishing to know how to raise your boys to become men?
Are you discouraged with everyday things?
Do you enjoy reading but look for better things to read?
Sign-up for articles delivered to your email weekly that will
encourage, and inspire you to live contently for God.
As a gift for subscribing, you will receive thirteen days of devotions
that help you in your walk with the Savior.